October 1, 2022
- 7:30 am - 10:30 am
It’s time to lace up your sneakers and Break a Sweat for Education®!
Join us on Saturday, October 1, 2022, for our 8th annual 5K Run & Walk fundraising event supporting educational programs that benefit children in need.
– Chip timed in-person 5K Run & Walk.
– Virtual 5K Run & Walk.
– FREE Kids Fun Run [10 years of age and younger]. Total distance 650 yards. Registration required.
– In-person 5K & virtual 5K registrants receive an event T-shirt (if selected) and finisher medal.
– Kids Fun Run registrants receive a kids finisher medal. Option to purchase an event T-shirt.
– Trophies awarded to the top three overall male & female 5K finishers.
– Trophies awarded to the first-place male & female 5K finishers in each age group.
Age Groups: 15 and under, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Our 8th annual Break a Sweat for Education® 5K Run & Walk is an excellent opportunity for you, your friends, and your family to help raise money and awareness for a great cause. We warmly welcome all ages and skill levels to participate in the Run/Walk. And whether you’re an athlete or an observer, you’ll enjoy the entertainment we’ll have for both children and adults.