October 8, 2017
- 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
It’s time to lace up your sneakers and break a sweat for education!
– Chip timed 5K Run & Walk
– FREE Kids Fun Run (10 years of age and younger)
– Virtual 5K Run & Walk
– All paid 5K run registrants receive a race t-shirt and a finisher medal
– All Kids Fun Run registrants receive a finisher medal
– Trophies awarded to the top three overall male & female 5K run finishers
– Trophies awarded to the top three male & female 5K run finishers in each age group
– Other activities include: music, raffle, bounce house, face painting, balloon artist, and more!
Age Groups: 15 and under, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+.
Our annual Break a Sweat for Education 5K run is an excellent opportunity for you, your friends, and your family to help raise money and awareness for a great cause. We warmly welcome all ages and skill levels to attend, as there will be entertainment for children and adults alike.