October 15, 2016
- 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
It’s time to lace up your sneakers and break a sweat for education!
– Chip timed 5K Run/Walk
– Kids Fun Run with FIT Potato
– All participants receive a race t-shirt and a finisher medal
– Trophies and prizes awarded to the top three male & female 5K run finishers
– Trophies awarded to the top three 5K run finishers in each age group
– Other activities include: music, raffle, bounce house, face painting, balloon artist, and more!
Age Groups: 15 and under, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+.
Can’t make it to Walnut Creek? Register today for the Virtual 5K Run.
Complete the distance anywhere, any time, whether on a treadmill or a neighborhood street, and we will mail you your race t-shirt and finisher medal. Now you can support our cause and be a part of the event from anywhere in the United States!
Our annual 5K Break a Sweat for Education run is an excellent opportunity for you, your friends, and your family to raise money and awareness for a good cause with global impact. We warmly welcome all ages and skill levels to attend, as there will be entertainment for children and adults alike.